Summer Snapdragon, Angel Flower ‘Serena Lavender Pink’
Thank you http://sophiesabina.wordpress.com/ !
First, some preliminary thoughts about this award:
The Dragon Loyalty Award had me totally befuddled. I had not heard of it before and the “dragon” aspect is mysterious and somewhat foreboding. I was concerned about the dragon’s underlying messages. I mean, let’s face it, as a Christian, the dragon does not conjure up pleasant images, as with St Michael the Archangel’s tasks to overcome evil on earth and St. George’s slaying of the dragon. I wondered, what is the award really saying?
After doing some digging, I was pleasantly surprised by what I found. The mythical figure, even with its negative attributes, nevertheless displays attributes of strength and tenacity. If nothing else, we can say the dragon is determined. I found these qualities in the pic of the snapdragon, as its presence here is for the purpose of ‘sweetening’ the image of the dragon.
Well, lest I digress….
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is for someone who is a loyal follower or comment-er. The nominee can be a fellow blogger who is actively following you or just someone who comments regularly.This award is a combination of the Versatile Blogger Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
When you accept the award please attach a link to who nominated you and seven interesting things about yourself. Then nominate up to 15 bloggers who support you regularly.
1. I am totally a fan of St Thomas Aquinas, the best ‘ponderer’ the world has ever known.
2. As number 1 implies, I am concerned about how symbols in Christianity are interpreted. The faith is not all about fighting negative forces, it’s gold standard is relishing over the good news of a Savior for mankind.
3. I think the rationale behind no. 1 is a broad, justified concern because the links below labor over the positive attributes of the Dragon’s Loyalty Award!
4. As you can tell, this post has stimulated my right, logical, philosopher’s brain.
5. I have dedicated my degree in philosophy to volunteer work for women and children in crisis at Change Point Pregnancy Care and Parental Resource center in Hot Springs, Ar. (501) 624- 2273. We’re on Facebook too!
6. My other patron is social justice advocate St Francis of Assisi, who’s concern for the poor and marginalized keeps me from being totally cerebral.
7. I’d like to wish my followers a happy, abundant Christmas season! May God’s blessings overtake you.
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (skinnychefdecuisine.wordpress.com)
- The Dragon’s Loyalty Award (sarahsoine.wordpress.com)
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (morefoodpls.wordpress.com)
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (myriad234.wordpress.com)
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (hopeandloveradio.com)
- Award Number 2 Shock: The Dragon Loyalty Award(boxofrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Totally Inspired Mind Accepts The Dragon Loyalty Award & Her Nominations (totallyinspiredpc.wordpress.com)
- Dragon’s Loyalty Award (adapukka.wordpress.com)Dragon’s Loyalty Award (arthealthandhappiness.wordpress.com)