Thank you Don Charisma, http://doncharisma.org/ for this award, I will gratefully pass it on…..
Section 1a: Directions for you to accept the “Inner Peace” Award
The only “rule” for the inner peace award is that you write a short piece on why you are accepting it. I would suggest that you forward on to other bloggers who you think would like it, 3-10 up to you:)
1b. Give 10 interesting facts about yourself:
1. I believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and all things visible and invisible.
2. I love the Sacrifice of the Mass and Jesus in holy Eucharist.
3. I love silence…. And writing.
4. I love coffee.
5. My first college try at Wayne State University was attempted with majors in Pharmacy and Chemistry, both of which I left without.
6. After several years, enrollment at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock resulted in discovering my “love of wisdom,” which translated into graduating with a degree in Philosophy and realizing my dream for an Aquinian voice.
7. I love reading Sacred scripture, the Church fathers, the Summa Theologica, Aristotle, Augustine, Blessed John Newman and your inspirational blogs!
8. I am solidly pro-life and volunteer at Change Point Pregnancy Care and Parental Resource Center in Hot Springs, Ar. All of our services, including ultrasound, are free!
9. I could not tell you how the Razorbacks are doing; I’m not a fan of football. Please do ask me about UALR Trojan basketball.
10. I am an honorably discharged US Navy veteran, having served from 1981-85. I was an Electronics Technician of all things, a skill set I am definitely not cut out for, but it was the only available billet at the time. Left happily.
Section 2a: Why I am accepting the “Inner Peace” Award
I am accepting this award because someone considered my humble newbie blog (with all of its growing pains), and benefited in some way from what I have to say to the world. The gesture is most appreciated, so I must pay the Inner Peace Award forward.
Section 3: I’m awarding the Inner Peace Award to